Sharing insights on topics which peak my belief, done so in 10/15 lines and occasional essays on:
- My team's research and development of breakthrough deep technology for the 4th industrial revolution,
- Life at City University, London, and
- Personal development experiments which work for me.
My recent article
- Developing Deep Technology In The UK and Europe
- Connecting with High Commissions and Diplomats – Contact details
- My Kindle Clippings: Tools of Titans – By Timothy Ferriss [1hr 40mins reading time]
- 1000 True Fans Revisited and Updated – Kevin Kelly
- My Life Purpose – Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus
About me in 10 seconds
Technology inventor, entrepreneur and leading young scientist, constantly challenging industries set in their old ways.
What am I doing right now?
1: Studying BSc Computer Science @City University, London.
2: Inventing a new standard of service within the technology research and development industry. Fuelling technology advancements and define the next industrial revolution @GDN Intelligence.
3: 'xinnovator’, a 2-year forum of young and senior pioneers of science and technology with the goal of building solutions for United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
4: Part of London+Acumen team, raising awareness of impact investment.
Find my present and previous experience on LinkedIn.
(Updated October 2018)
Countries of Interest
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
My private email list
I send 1 email every 6 months to the 30,000+ on my private email list.
Usually, announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly.
My skills at top 1% of the population
The logic of the double or triple threat. If you want to possess an extraordinary skill, you have two paths:
- Become the best at one specific thing.
- Become very good (top 20%) at two or more things.
The first strategy is difficult to the point of near impossibility. Few people will ever invent the next Apple or make a platinum album.
The second strategy is fairly easy. Everyone has at least a few areas in which they could be in the top 20% with some effort.
In my case, I am very good at:
- Inventing breakthrough technology. (Top 20% - ) [Link]
- Bringing together young and senior pioneers of science. (Top 5%) [Link]
- Grasp of industry innovation trends across the global marketplace. (Top 10%).
- Understanding venture capital industry. (Top 25%)
See my Knowledge Series - Getting that Venture Capital [Link]
- Storytelling. (Top 40%)
But I’m hardly an artist. And I’m not more exceptional than the average individual who never makes it big, but I have been sharpening my skills than most people ever will.
The magic is that few people can invent and develop deep technology, finger on the pulse of global technology trends, understand how venture capital interacts with such technology and make the world a better place through global science leaders at the same time.
Suddenly I had a perspective that few individuals in the world that could hope to understand without spending years living it. It’s the combination that makes what I do so rare. This lets me operate in the top 1% of global population....... [Read More]
Please read why you should contact me, then introduce yourself.
TABOO Startup Failure Post-Mortem [PDF]
Art of innovation - Easy 10 steps [PDF]
Facebook: The principles Facebook used to grow to 1.5+ billion users [PDF]
Art and Science of Trend Spotting [PDF]
Full List Here: http://mousuf.co.uk/my-publications
Favourite moments of my day is when I have my books and headphones. Here you can see my reading list: https://uk.pinterest.com/mousufc/my-reading-list. (Updated March. 2018)