10/15 lines about R&D of advanced STEM/deep technology, university life, computer science & personal development experiments.
Technology inventing and science enthusiast, having fun solving industry challenges.
1: Mature student studying BSc Computer Science @City University, London
2: Advanced science, engineering and maths focused R&D consulting. @GDN Intelligence
3: Providing R&D support to technology companies tackling COVID-19. @STEMvCOVID19
LinkedIn Profile. [LINK]
DOCUMENTING KEY SKILLS PROGRESS
PDF manual of the key skills I am actively practising:
- Venture capital industry manual [Link]
- Robotics in the construction manual [Link]
- Storytelling manual - in progress [LINK]
- Complex sales manual - in progress [LINK]
The logic of the double or triple threat. If you want to possess extraordinary skill, you have two paths:
- Become the best at one specific thing,
- Become very good (top 20%) at three or more things.
The first strategy is difficult to the point of near impossibility. Few people will ever invent the next Apple or make a platinum album.
The second strategy is fairly easy. Everyone has at least a few areas in which they could be in the top 20% with time and effort.