In the form of 10/15 lines, sharing insights on topics that peak my belief. Including personal experiments, the methods and occasional essays on:
- Developing deep technology for the 4th industrial revolution, and
- Personal development experiments that work for me.
My recent article
- Developing Deep Technology In The UK and Europe
- Connecting with High Commissions and Diplomats – Contact details
- My Kindle Clippings: Tools of Titans – By Timothy Ferriss [1hr 40mins reading time]
- 1000 True Fans Revisited and Updated – Kevin Kelly
- My Life Purpose – Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus
About me in 10 seconds
I am an entrepreneur, consistently challenging industries set in their old ways.
What am I doing right now?
1: Inventing new standard of service within the consulting industry. Working with medium sized tech companies to create strategy, develop and refine deep technology at GDN Intelligence.
2: Private and venture capital for technology companies & property development.
2: Creation of 25 Young and 25 Senior Global Leaders program to tackle United Nations’ 17 SDG Goals 2030 at GYAEN.
(Updated March, 2018)
Countries of Interest
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- South Asia
My private email list
I send 1 email every 4 months to the 30,000+ on my private email list.
Usually, announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly.
My skills at top 1% of the population
The logic of the double or triple threat. If you want something extraordinary, you have two paths:
- Become the best at one specific thing.
- Become very good (top 20%) at two or more things.
The first strategy is difficult to the point of near impossibility. Few people will ever invent the next Apple or make a platinum album.
The second strategy is fairly easy. Everyone has at least a few areas in which they could be in the top 20% with some effort.
In my case, I am very good at:
- Developing deep technology through academic and scientific research. (Top 25%)
- Grasp of trends in innovation across the global marketplace. (Top 20%)
Trends and Innovations lab [Link]
- Know the venture capital industry. (Top 20%)
See my Knowledge Series - Getting that Venture Capital [Link]
- Develop leaders in young and senior entrepreneurs to tackle UN sustainable development goals. (Top 10%)
But I’m hardly an artist. And I’m not more exceptional than the average individual who never makes it big, but I have been sharpening my skills than most people ever will.
The magic is that few people can develop deep technology, keep up to date with global trends, understand how venture capital works and make the world a better place at the same time. It’s the combination that makes what I do so rare. What makes me in the top 1%.
And when you add in my business background and strong moral ethics, suddenly I had a perspective that few individuals in the world that could hope to understand without spending years living it...... [Read More]
Please read why you should contact me, then introduce yourself.
TABOO Startup Failure Post-Mortem [PDF]
Art of innovation - Easy 10 steps [PDF]
Facebook: The principles Facebook used to grow to 1.5+ billion users [PDF]
Art and Science of Trend Spotting [PDF]
Full List Here: http://mousuf.co.uk/my-publications
Favourite moments of my day is when I have my books and headphones. Here you can see my reading list: https://uk.pinterest.com/mousufc/my-reading-list. (Updated March. 2018)