Sharing insights on topics which pique my interest, done so in 10/15 lines and occasional essays on:
- My research and development of advanced STEM/deep technology
- study life at City University, London, &
- personal development experiments.
(Updated August 2019)
My recent article
- UK, those going into retirement vs new workforce – Information request
- UK, those going into retirement vs new workforce- Information request
- List of all R&D funded projects in the UK
- Best Academic Podcasts You Haven’t Heard Of
- Building A Network For Advanced Technology Research and Development Industry
About me in 10 seconds
Technology inventor, entrepreneur and science enthusiast, constantly challenging industries set in their old ways.
What am I doing right now?
1: Studying BSc Computer Science @City University, London.
2: Advanced STEM focused research and development solutions to computer programing, technology hardware and electronics industry. @GDN Intelligence.
3: Financial modelling for technology advances with a venture capital fund.
Find my present and previous experience on LinkedIn.
My private email list
Currently working on THE podcast. Sign up for release announcement.
Being at the unique 1% of the UK population
The logic of the double or triple threat. If you want to possess extraordinary skill, you have two paths:
- Become the best at one specific thing.
- Become very good (top 20%) at two or more things.
The first strategy is difficult to the point of near impossibility. Few people will ever invent the next Apple or make a platinum album.
The second strategy is fairly easy. Everyone has at least a few areas in which they could be in the top 20% with some effort.
In my case, I have been working on the following 5 skills:
- Research and development of advanced STEM products/services. (Top 20%) [Link]
- R&D in robotics within the construction industry (Top 5%) [Link]
- Bring together young and senior entrepreneurs and pioneers of science. (Top 15%) [Link]
- Grasp of industry innovation trends across the global marketplace. (Top 10%) [Link]
- Understanding venture capital industry (Top 25%) [Link]
- Storytelling (Top 40% - soon to be released)
- Complex Sales (Current skill-building project)
But I’m hardly an artist. And I’m not more exceptional than the average individual who never makes it big, but I have been sharpening my skills than most people ever will and documenting for others to follow.
Agreed it's not the best-written guide in the world, not even the most well written, however, it is a manual with time, effort and initiative to take up tangents - you can be better than most people, and easily 100%, better than me.
Time and effort is the key above..... most people never will never invest the time and effort to carry it out.
Very few people can:
- Invent and develop advanced technology
- Have their finger on the pulse of global industry trends
- Understand how the venture capital industry interacts with advanced technology, and
- Make the world a better place by connecting global leaders at the same time.
Suddenly I had a perspective that few individuals in the world that could hope to understand without spending years living it.
It’s the combination that makes what I do so rare, letting me operate in the top 1% of global population....... [Read More]
Hit me up on LinkedIn. [Link]