Sharing insights on topics which pique my interest, done so in 10/15 lines and occasional essays on:
- My research and development of advanced STEM/deep technology (currently on robotics in construction,
- study life at City University, London, &
- personal development experiments.
(Updated Feb 2020)
My recent article
About me in 10 seconds
Technology inventing and science enthusiast, having fun solving challenges industries face.
What am I doing right now?
Hit me up on LinkedIn. [Link]
My private email list
Currently working on THE podcast. Sign up for release announcement.
Being at the unique 1% of the UK population
The logic of the double or triple threat. If you want to possess extraordinary skill, you have two paths:
- Become the best at one specific thing.
- Become very good (top 20%) at two or more things.
The first strategy is difficult to the point of near impossibility. Few people will ever invent the next Apple or make a platinum album.
The second strategy is fairly easy. Everyone has at least a few areas in which they could be in the top 20% with some effort.
In my case, I have been working on the following 5 skills:
- Research and development of advanced STEM products/services. (Top 20%) [Link]
- R&D in robotics within the construction industry (Top 5%) [Link]
- Bring together young and senior entrepreneurs and pioneers of science. (Top 15%) [Link]
- Grasp of industry innovation trends across the global marketplace. (Top 10%) [Link]
- Understanding venture capital industry (Top 25%) [Link]
- Storytelling (Top 40% - soon to be released)
- Complex Sales (Current skill-building project)
Robotics in the construction industry [PDF]
Getting that venture capital [PDF]
TABOO Startup Failure Post-Mortem [PDF]
Art of innovation - Easy 10 steps [PDF]
Facebook: The principles Facebook used to grow to 1.5+ billion users [PDF]
Art and Science of Trend Spotting [PDF]