Sharing insights on topics which peak my belief, done so in 10/15 lines and occasional essays on:
- Developing breakthrough deep technology for the 4th industrial revolution, and
- Personal development experiments which work for me.
My recent article
- Simple Start To Becoming Top 20% In Any Topic
- 24 Hours With Mousuf, In 10 Points
- ‘Software Gold’ – Finds From 3 Months Of Testing
- Database For All Awards
- Week 42: Übersuggest for author topics, HubSpot free CRM we are using, PreCrafted Homes
About me in 10 seconds
A trying inventor and leading entrepreneur, constantly challenging industries set in their old ways.
What am I doing right now?
1: Inventing a new standard of service within the technology research and development industry. Fuelling technology advancements and define the next industrial revolution at GDN Intelligence.
2: 'xinnovator’, a 2-year forum of young and senior pioneers of science and technology with the goal of building solutions for United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Find my present and previous experience on LinkedIn.
(Updated July, 2018)
Countries of Interest
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
My private email list
I send 1 email every 6 months to the 30,000+ on my private email list.
Usually, announcements and opportunities that I never post publicly.
My skills at top 1% of the population
The logic of the double or triple threat. If you want to possess an extraordinary skill, you have two paths:
- Become the best at one specific thing.
- Become very good (top 20%) at two or more things.
The first strategy is difficult to the point of near impossibility. Few people will ever invent the next Apple or make a platinum album.
The second strategy is fairly easy. Everyone has at least a few areas in which they could be in the top 20% with some effort.
In my case, I am very good at:
- Inventing breakthrough technology through academic, scientific and engineering research. (Top 20% - ) [Link]
- Bringing together young and senior pioneers of science to tackle UN sustainable development goals. (Top 5%) [Link]
- Grasp of industry technology innovation trends across the global marketplace. (Top 10%) [Link]
- Understanding venture capital industry. (Top 25%)
See my Knowledge Series - Getting that Venture Capital [Link]
- Storytelling. (40%)
But I’m hardly an artist. And I’m not more exceptional than the average individual who never makes it big, but I have been sharpening my skills than most people ever will.
The magic is that few people can invent and develop deep technology, finger on the pulse of global technology trends, understand how venture capital interacts with such technology and make the world a better place through global science leaders at the same time.
Suddenly I had a perspective that few individuals in the world that could hope to understand without spending years living it. It’s the combination that makes what I do so rare. This lets me operate in the top 1% of global population....... [Read More]
Please read why you should contact me, then introduce yourself.
TABOO Startup Failure Post-Mortem [PDF]
Art of innovation - Easy 10 steps [PDF]
Facebook: The principles Facebook used to grow to 1.5+ billion users [PDF]
Art and Science of Trend Spotting [PDF]
Full List Here: http://mousuf.co.uk/my-publications
Favourite moments of my day is when I have my books and headphones. Here you can see my reading list: https://uk.pinterest.com/mousufc/my-reading-list. (Updated March. 2018)